Background.MyEm0.Com

2013年9月2日星期一

Compound __ 2013

Bello , I coming ler , hahahhh .
say somrthing about my birthday .
my birthday is at 16 / 08 .
but i go out wif boy on 14 / 08 & 5th months anniversary and 1 pair couple ( My Cousin )
about 10 ++ am go KTM by bus , until there then go THE MINES by KTM :)
2nd time go out like tat , 2 pairs couple :)
when arrive KTM SERDANG , we walk to 7-11 buy water ,
and continuos go THE MINES .
play play play , eat eat eat , drink drink drink .
got and my boy der foto , but dun wan put at here .
then go back home . 
he buy a rilakkuma der cup for me . fon case for me . Wuhu ..

My Birthday 16 / 08 
12 a.m many people say " HAPPY BIRTHDAY " to me ,
at Facebook & Fon , thx .
My LaoGong post tis photo at instagram , but i call her post at fb , i wan gv him to see .

haha , my boy say : he scare liao ..
go tuition , i dun knw SZE YAN got come tuition der , suddenly she open office door .
i see her , then SIANG SHUN say i early edi knw she wan come today .
my GAJEK suddenly sms ask me stay until wat time ,
WEI QUAN suddenly call me go down , i think got some things to do or wat .
i edi go down saw him drive car coming , and he take cake to me and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME "
haha .
after that , 7.30 pm HEI REN suddenly take a cake haven take out , i edi knw wat them wan to do .
EDDIE say : XIN YAN today u birthday , i dun knw orh . i tak ingat wan to help u celebrate .
then i say , i aslo tak ingat .
i call SZE YAN , u dun wan go away , accompany me , i scare .
after that all light kena off ..
lol , EDDIE sing again ..
haha , anywhere , THANKYOU :)
come 2 picture ..


THANK YOU :)

MY GAJEK , thx .
thx u call WEI QUAN buy call .
u say u will ganti , haha .
i wait u xD

that day , ST JOHN AGM .
i uplevel edi , nw my post is SETIAUSAHA .
TOP 5 , my god .
a lot of report need to do .
tis saturday got meeting again ,

17 / 08 - CHARITY DINNER 
FEI CHUI again ..
EAT EAT EAT , LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH , PLAU PLAY PLAY .
pic .

New Commitee & EX Committee .

Nothings to say lerrr , haha .

Bye .

Update By : Ms Xyan 

没有评论:

发表评论