Background.MyEm0.Com

2013年7月2日星期二

Wuhuuu , I'm Back :) . Busy at this week . Result is come out . I take 18 in my class , okay ? Is a busy week in this week , haha . Yesterday ( Tuesday ) take duty , tired  . after duty back home to sleep until wan go tuition , haha , hangfuk xD .Today ( Wednesday ) , aldo duty . Jenn Wang is gv me a "suprise " . tis " suprise " is , xin yan will change to ba commander , is very " suprise "  lol .when duty he call me follow him go dataran  to pratice how to do . when i knw tis "suprise " , somepeople face is edi change be hitam hitam . Yes ! I know my post is lower than u . I 'm only Assitant PD . how i can become commander . thx mario . mario say u wan be commander right , u say larh . Nothings der , u  jz say u wan be commander . huuuuuu , enought . keep ta gv pengetua say thinggs to play " WEI XIE " , fine , gv u to play . thx jemm wang becommander again , haha . Hope 2morrow is a good day , nothing happen :) who be commander is okay . haha . Use fon to Update Blog , is very hard .  Update Finish .       BY : Ms Xyan :)

没有评论:

发表评论