Background.MyEm0.Com

2014年2月15日星期六

2014 ♥

Long time no see , I Coming .

wif my boy together edi 336 days .
we still sweet , happy .
but sometimes we got quarrel , but 1 day we can make it up :)
love him so much ♥
we pass 1st valentine's Day .
but the 1st valentine's Day is bad .
coz we quarrel , but at the last he write a long long massage to me .
when morning i saw , tis is a suprise .
boy , i love u so much ♥

yes , i pass my L license !
now i get P license , faster congratulation to me .

Finally , I move house edi .
is very difficulty to go out , nw i haven got car 
wan go out need my family or friend come to fetch me .
last time , i can go out or go he house easy .
can walking to bus stand & he house ?
nw need to cross many street .
very difficult . 
now wan to wait bus to fetch me go skul also difficult .
need walk to petron & wait bus .
last time walk to outside house then wait uncle to fetch me .
tuition back to home also so late .

This year is my SPM year .
tis year need add oil to study .
tis blog will no update .
when i f\free only open comp .
nw i wan to play facebook or wat we can use handphone ,
no need open comp .

update finish .

By : Xyan 

没有评论:

发表评论